Confession is one aspect of my faith that I have always highly valued. I have personally experienced a lot of freedom through confessing my sins to a trusted few. The true life that forgiveness brings can only be found in its fullness through confession of sins to others. This is a sort of accountability. I need more accountability in my life. I need more strong men and women who will call me up instead of the reverse. It seems I am constantly ministering to others, which I love, but I need to be invested in and held accountable, as much as I can invest and hold others accountable.
The release of forgiveness to ourselves, God, and others is perhaps the single most freedom giving task gifted to humanity. Nothing in my life has bound me more or tighter than the forgiveness of sins.
The redemption found in living in a place of forgiveness when I have wronged another is a deep blessing. A river of love stirs up in my heart at the thought of such things.
The release of forgiveness to ourselves, God, and others is perhaps the single most freedom giving task gifted to humanity. Nothing in my life has bound me more or tighter than the forgiveness of sins.
The redemption found in living in a place of forgiveness when I have wronged another is a deep blessing. A river of love stirs up in my heart at the thought of such things.
No comments:
Post a Comment